Joining the Bod Erw Team
Bod Erw is a creative, family owned business, located in St Asaph, Denbighshire.
We have been in operation for almost 40 years and have created a beautiful, welcoming and enjoyable dining experience.
Our team are fun, loyal and enthusiastic about providing a high standard of service in North Wales, where visitors and locals alike look forward to visiting us.
If any of our advertised positions are of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org noting which position you are applying for.
– Front of House/Waitperson 30hrs per week
We are looking for someone who can become part of our team with a willingness to get involved and help grow the business through promoting the Bod Erw brand and ensuring we provide a safe, fair, fun and interesting working environment.
The right person will provide willingness to learn and the drive to become part of the team at Bod Erw. They will have the confidence to work in a busy restaurant environment, while providing the level of care and attention detail our customers expect.
- Greet customers warmly and direct them to their tables
- Take food and beverage orders and enter them into our system in a timely fashion
- Memorise our food and beverage menus and make recommendations to dining room customers
- Provide attentive service to customers by refilling drinks as needed and checking in during meals
- Promptly address customer service issues and refer customers to management when necessary
- Able to keep up in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of food service regulations an asset
- Able to stay on your feet for an extended period of time and lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
– Kitchen Porter
We are looking for two part time Kitchen Porter’s to work alongside the kitchen team to maintain Bod Erw’s high standards:
- Cleaning and sterilising countertops, kitchen walls, stoves, ovens, grills and sinks
- Cleaning the entire kitchen once it is closed to ensure it is ready for the next day
- Maintaining the food storage areas like freezers and refrigerators
- Receiving deliveries and organising them in the kitchen
- Washing dirty dishes like cutlery, pots, cutting boards and pans or loading dishes into the dishwasher
- Removing kitchen waste from waste containers and disposing of them properly
- Cleaning and maintaining cooking equipment like cookers, pots and food mixers
- Supporting the Chef in basic food preparation like cutting ingredients, peeling and washing food items
- Providing assistance to Prep Cooks and other kitchen staff, as needed